Come learn about the Harvard Dataverse for data sharing and preservation. You will have an opportunity to discuss your research project and data sharing needs, including:
- The purpose of research data sharing
- How to organize research data for sharing
- Options for sharing deidentified or sensitive data
- Data analysis and visualization tools provided by Harvard Dataverse
- Dataset and file level DOIs and data citations
- How to manage a team project on Harvard Dataverse, and much more.
We will also discuss the importance of curating data to meet FAIR data guidelines when sharing your data on Harvard Dataverse. Space is limited and laptops are required.
Reserve your spot by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org