This workshop is offered every semester as a basic introduction to GIS. The topics covered are:
- What is GIS, mapping, and spatial data.
- GIS data types and file formats.
- GIS analysis, problem solving, and case studies.
- To gain an understanding of what GIS is and how it can be used.
- To practice using WEB GIS and Desktop GIS.
Fees and Registration
The 2-hour program is free for people with a valid Harvard ID.
For others there is a $100 registration fee. See https://gis.harvard.edu/faq/how-make-payments-cga for payment instructions.
Virtual - Zoom link will be emailed to participants.
How to Apply:
Harvard Affiliates click here to apply (HUID login required).