Our successes result from the collective effort of a broad community. We have a lot going on, and we benefit from many different types of contributors. Our staff brings a wide range of expertise and experience to the table, as do our affiliated faculty, students, visiting scholars, post-doctoral fellows, and other academic appointees. Join us; together we will accomplish great things!
Interested in a staff position? Search for "IQSS" in Harvard Careers for our job postings.
Interested in an academic position? Search for "IQSS" in ARIeS for our job postings.
- Current academic opening: Statistics and Causal Inference Postdoctoral Fellow
- Current academic opening: Data Science Fellow
- Current academic opening: Data Science Fellow in Deep Learning (posted 4/6/2020)
- Current academic opening: Data Science Fellow in Deep Learning (posted 7/30/2020)
- Current academic opening: Postdoctoral Fellow in Data Science at the Laboratory for Innovation Science at Harvard (LISH)
- Current academic opening: Postdoctoral Fellow/Researcher for OpenDP
Are you a Harvard undergraduate interested in working as an Undergraduate Research Scholar? Check out the listing of current URS opportunities for the unique chance to work on a faculty research project.
You can also learn about other types of affiliation, such as visiting scholars and fellows, by visiting our affiliation page.
Other great ways to participate include attending one of our many seminars and other events.
Have something else interesting in mind? We're waiting to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.