Our successes result from the collective effort of a broad community. We have a lot going on, and we benefit from many different types of contributors. Our staff brings a wide range of expertise and experience to the table, as do our affiliated faculty, students, visiting scholars, post-doctoral fellows, and other academic appointees. Join us; together we will accomplish great things!
Interested in a staff position? Search for "IQSS" in Harvard Careers for our job postings.
Current staff openings:
- Data Science Specialist, Data Science Services team
- Data Science Project Management Specialist, Data Science Services team
- Dataverse Development Project Manager, Dataverse Project team
- Senior Sponsored Research Administrator
- Program Manager, LISH
Interested in an academic position? Search for "IQSS" in ARIeS for our job postings.
Current academic openings:
Are you a Harvard undergraduate interested in working as an Undergraduate Research Scholar? Check out the listing of current URS opportunities for the unique chance to work on a faculty research project.
Other student openings:
- Graduate student opportunity: Research Assistant for Ashley Whillans
- Student opportunity: IQSS Computer Lab Assistant
- Undergraduate opportunity: Updating the IQSS Affiliate Database
You can also learn about other types of affiliation, such as visiting scholars and fellows, by visiting our affiliation page.
Other great ways to participate include attending one of our many seminars and other events.
Have something else interesting in mind? We're waiting to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.