On May 13th - 15th from 11 AM - 3 PM EDT each day, we will hold an online workshop to share detailed plans for OpenDP and obtain community feedback on them. We will cover topics such as the programming framework, governance, system integrations, use cases, statistical functionality, and collaborations.
A tentative agenda is below; more details will be coming in the weeks ahead. We hope you will be able to participate in the workshop, and we look forward to your input on and future engagement with OpenDP!
For more information, visit the OpenDP website.
Community Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, May 13th
- 11 AM - 3 PM EDT: Plenary presentations on OpenDP plans (including all six breakout topics below)
Thursday, May 14th
- 11 AM - 1 PM EDT: Breakout discussions on (a) the programming framework for the DP library, and (b) the use cases that we should support
- 1 PM - 3 PM EDT: Breakout discussions on (a) system integrations, and (b) the governance model
Friday, May 15th
- 11 AM - 1 PM EDT: Breakout discussions on (a) statistical functionality (i.e. analyses and utility measures), and (b) collaborations with industry, government, and academic partners
- 1 PM - 3 PM EDT: Advisory board meeting