We have rolled out version 14 of Stat/Transfer to all lab workstations. New in version 14:
Stat/Transfer Version 14 has added support for the following formats:
- Stata 15//MP
- BayesiaLab (Write Only)
- JSON-Stat (Read Only)
Extended Attribute Support
Variable- and File-level metadata are now supported for reading and writing from the following formats:
- R (Attr)
- SAS (extended attributes)
- Stata (characteristics)
- JMP (attributes)
- ASCII - Stat/Transfer Schemas
Enhanced SAS Support
- Value Labels can now be written directly to native Windows SAS catalog files (sas7cat)
- Optional control over date, time and date-time formats used for writing.
- All SAS date and time formats are recognized on reading.
- Labels for SAS extended missing are now supported.
Other New Features
- Directory recursion is now available in the wildcard copy command
- An extra variables can be created from the sheet name when combining worksheets
- Extra string variables can be created from value labels when writing to delimited ASCII, described by a schema. These can then be read back in any format.
- Much faster read of R files.
- Postgres support in ODBC.
- Excel Files > 4 GB
- SAS files > 32K variables
- Stata Files > 32K variables
- dBASE > 2GB