For Students

Harvard undergraduates can participate in the research mission of the University by working as paid research assistants to IQSS Faculty Affiliates. Faculty funded by the URS program come from a wide array of schools and disciplines at Harvard. There are two ways you can join our program:

1.  Check out our current job postings for projects in need of research assistants.


2.  Reach out to a faculty member you would like to work for as a research assistant, and talk to them about applying for a URS grant to hire you.